For sale is a 2013 Martin 000-28EC Eric Clapton "Crossroads" Madagascar Rosewood Acoustic Guitar with the original case and certificate of authenticity. This guitar is in excellent condition and in perfect working order. There are some light scratches and a couple tiny dings. Overall, I would give it a solid 8.5 out of 10 condition. Everything on the guitar is original. There are no cracks, repairs, or issues. The neck is straight with no issues. The original frets are in excellent condition with no wear. The original case works great.
Nut Width: 1.77"
1st Fret: 0.89"
9th Fret: 1.01"
Neck Type: V
Finger Board: Ebony
Weight: 4lb 4oz
The 000-28EC Crossroads Madagascar is constructed from the finest tone woods including high figured Madagascar Rosewood from Martin's special reserve and Carpathian spruce top with aged toner. Grained Ivoroid binding, Style 42 inlays in the fretboard and unique Crossroads pearl peghead.
The “Crossroads” is based on the legendary 14 fret 000 body style and 635mm (24.9") scale length neck.
Limited edition of 75 guitars maximum in USA; 75 guitars maximum for rest of the world.
• Madagascar Rosewood back and sides
• Eric Clapton signature inlaid between 19th and 20th frets
• Style 42 Snowflake Inlays
• “Crossroads” symbol inlaid in Mother Of Pearl into the head-plate
• Natural finish only
• Grained Ivoroid binding
• Custom Eric Clapton "Crossroads" case and strap
• Hand-signed by Chris Martin on sound hole label and Certificate Of Authenticity
• Hand-signed by Eric Clapton on sound hole label and Certificate Of Authenticity
**All photographs shown are ACTUAL PHOTOS of the item listed and are taken at our shop.**