For sale is a 2004 Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilt 50th Anniversary 1954 Stratocaster with original case and COA. This instrument is in excellent condition and in perfect working order. There are a couple tiny dings and a lot of factory wear. Overall, I would give it a solid 9 out of 10 condition. Everything on the guitar is original. There are no cracks, repairs, or major issues. The neck is straight with no issues. The original frets are in excellent condition with no wear. The original case works great.
Nut Width: 1.63"
1st Fret: 0.90"
12th Fret: 0.99"
Neck Type: 1954 "U" Shaped
Finger Board: Maple
Pickups: 1954 Single Coil Strat
Weight: 7lb 14oz
SPECS FROM FENDER:
- Model: Masterbuilt 50th Anniversary '54 Stratocaster
- Finish Color: 2-Tone Sunburst
- Finish Type: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Weight: 7.46 lbs
- Master Builder: Yuriy Shishkov
- Body Wood: Ash
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: 1954 "U"
- Neck Dimensions: .900 1st - .970 12th
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Width at Nut: 1.650"
- Frets: 21 Vintage Style
- Pickups: 3 New 1954 Single-Coil Strat
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Controls: 1 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-way
- Tuners: Vintage Style
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Case: Vintage Style Left-Handed Brown 1954 Case
**All photographs shown are ACTUAL PHOTOS of the item listed and are taken at our shop.**